Cluck Sheffield Parkway
Cluck Sheffield Parkway features a Restaurant & Bar where you can enjoy a relaxing meal you can get anything to takeaway (or even pick it up from our drive thru). Our tempting menus always have something to suit every taste and budget. Our friendly and award winning team are looking forward to welcoming you.
Our Opening Times at Cluck Sheffield Parkway
Restaurant & Bar
Above we've listed our normal restaurant & bar opening hours.
Takeaway & Drive Thru
We're Looking Forward to Seeing You
Our warm and friendly staff are looking forward to welcoming you. Our restaurant and bar is a relaxed and modern environment where you can enjoy our proper home cooked food, at honest prices.
Our concept is simple; good food, however and whenever you want it!
Food Hygenie Rating
Our last inspection was in October 2017 and we were awared a five star rating.
How to Book?Book a Table Online Now
We think you'll love our home cooked food with great value dishes and a sensibly priced full bar.
- Breakfast Menu A brilliant range of traditional breakfasts, including a proper full english or a range of freshly made hot sandwiches
- Sandwiches & Lunch A range of made to order sandwiches and you can enjoy any 2, plus 2 soft drinks for £10
- Main Menu Our main menu, featuring a wide range of dishes from homemade Rotisserie Chicken, to a fajita platter of chicken, steak and halloumi
- Kids Menu Kids eat for just £4.50, including a free cordial drink. Plus add any kids starter or dessert for just £1 each!
- Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu We've pulled togther all of our menus in one place, to make it easy to find a dish that's right for you
Our Address & Directions
340 Prince of Wales Road
We’re easy to find, we’re located right next to the Travelodge and Esso Service Station on the junction of Prince of Wales Road and Sheffield Parkway. Just follow the signs for "Services".
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0114 327 1280
Our Drive Thru
Follow the car park signs into the drive thru lane (which is away from the building). You'll see the order point next to our menu boards
After you've ordered, just drive forward to the collection window. If you've ordered in advance, stop first at the order point to let us know you are here.