The Free Stuff Card
Free Sunday Lunch.
Our Free stuff card is an easy way to get things for free when you visit Cluck. Just pick up a card next time you are in and get 1 stamp when you spend a tenner
Here's what you get:
- After TWO stamps: Free Coffee, Tea or Coke
- After FIVE stamps: Free Full English Breakfat or 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Dinner
- After EIGHT stamps: Free Sunday Roast Dinner for TWO people
It's easy to collect (there's no registration) and it's easy to redeem. It's just our way of saying thanks for being a customer!
The Small Print
The free stuff card is issued and redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions. We can update these from time to time and the most recent version of the terms and conditions will be shown on our website.
When we say “free stuff”, we mean the items that are indicated on your card at the various redemption points. And when we say redemption points, we mean your visit after you’ve collected 2 stamps, 5 stamps or 8 stamps where you can redeem your stamped card the free stuff shown for that visit.
The conditions that apply to your card will be those that are published on the day you present the card for stamping or on the day you redeem your free stuff.
We’ll give you one stamp on your card each time you visit us and spend over £10.
You can’t get more than one stamp on your card in any one day (even if you visit more than once) and you only get a single stamp regardless of your total bill, as long as it’s more than £10.
The £10 minimum spend is based on the total to pay on your bill after all offers and discounts have been taken off (this includes the total after the value of any redeemed free stuff has been taken off).
You can only redeem your free stuff on the next visit following your last qualifying stamp. You can’t redeem free stuff the same day you have collected a stamp. If you don’t redeem the free stuff on the visit indicated on your card, you can’t claim it later if your card is stamped for visits past that redemption point. You can only use each redemption point once per card.
The free stuff shown on your card are the only items you can redeem. If that item is not available on the day of your visit, the manager may offer you alternative items of equal or lesser value. You can only redeem for those items shown. If you want to add extras, order a larger size or add supplement items or chargeable options to your free stuff, you can do this, provided you pay the difference.
Card are normally valid until the published expiry date in these terms and conditions, however at our discretion, we can withdraw the scheme entirely without notice. The expiry dates are shown below.
The cards have no cash value and we cannot replace lost or damaged cards. We also can’t accept cards that aren’t original or if we don’t think they’ve been used in accordance with the terms and conditions. In any case, the decision of the manager is final.
The promoter of the Free Stuff card is Cluck Operations UK Limited
Card Expiry Dates
- “2018.01” Cards: Last Stamp 31st January 2019. Last Redemption Date 31st March 2019.
Plan Your Visit?
There's loads of tasty stuff on our menu, so tuck right in!
- Our Breakfast Menu A hearty way to start the day or grab a quick bite one the go, all served with a smile!
- Our Lunch Menu A range of made to order sandwiches and you can enjoy any 2, plus 2 soft drinks for £12
- Our Dinner Menu Everything from succulent rotisserie chicken to a vegan jackfruit burger
- Our Kids Menu Kids eat for just £5.50, including a free cordial drink. Plus add any kids starter for just £1 each!
- Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free Choices Browse all our menus for Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free dishes
- Christmas Menu Chef Prepared 2 or 3 course menu. FREE BOTTLE OF WINE for every 4 adults.